Tuesday 10 June 2008

Yee hah!

I love how this little card turned out - very plain and simple, but I like it. I have used this little matting combo a lot, mainly because I only have a small number of punches but I love the way it looks, so will use it a lot in the future too. The paper is a download from Pink Petticoat "O Christmas Tree" and the Cow rubber stamp is from A-muse. I have pinched the idea for the computer generated sentiment from the co-ordinating A-muse stamp which was naughty but the shop where I bought the cow only had about 6 A-muse stamps in total, so buying it wasn't an option. We are poorly served for American crafting stuff in the UK, and the prices are astronomical, despite the very favourable exchange rate :( Not sure where I got the ribbon from, but I should get some more, it's cute.

1 comment:

Linny said...

Hi Jackie you have been making some wonderful cards. I have just started my own blog. Nothing much to see yet though! lol. Lindax