Tuesday 24 June 2008

Chick, Chick, Chick, Chick, Chicken

I'd forgotten all about these. When I went to the Craft Show at the Brighton Centre in February I bought some fabulous Cathie Shuttleworth templates and I thought I'd just run one up to see how it looked. To start with I was a bit nervous that it would be too difficult (although this Chicken basket is a beginners level project)but it turned out really well and was very easy to assemble. As you can see it is big enough for an egg to fit in,
so at Easter a Cadbury's Creme Egg or similar would be perfect in this as an Easter gift. Cathie was doing a "Make and Take" Valentine's box at the Craft Fair and although I couldn't manage to get to the head of the queue to have a go, she kindly gave me a blank to try at home, so I'll try to blog about that in the next few days.

2 comments:

Linny said...

Hi Jackie, love your chicken. I bought Molly Mouse but havnt done it yet! :) Lindax

Rosietoes said...

This looks fab Jackie. I've never seen these before or heard of the creator of the templates but they look really interesting. TFS. :)