Saturday 14 June 2008

Bit of a flurry

I'm making a few cards to give as a gift to one of the ladies at the Rest Home I work at who has a birthday on Monday. I finally seem to have got my mojo back after months of not making much. The main reason is that I have turned my daughter's room into a craft room so it's easier to get on with things. It's a big room so there's all her stuff up one end and all mine up the other so she doesn't mind when she comes home. At the moment my desk is my husband's Black and Decker pasting table, but it's good and sturdy. The downside of course is that he won't be able to use it for the desperately needed wallpapering. Oh well!
As mentioned in my previous post I only have a small number of punches so I thought I would try pairing an oval scallop cut out with a circle. I don't dislike it. The stamp is Curly Sheep by Inca, the paper as before from the "O Christmas Tree" CD by Pink Petticoat.

No comments: