Saturday 21 June 2008

Brrr Chilly


I am totally embracing this "waste not, want not" mentality after my disparaging remarks earlier in the week. When I put my first bit of pearlised card through the big shot in the sledding cuttlebug folder, it went a bit skew-whiff and couldn't be used as a complete piece so I cut out all the words I could to be used as accents. Not too shabby, I think! Dottie Skating (coloured by me in PSP) from the Dottie Christmas Collection at Charmed Cards - How cute is this? Must have got the Christmas card bug from Linda :)

3 comments:

Linny said...

This is very cute Jackie. Love the colourway you have used. Lindax

Karen Mortensen said...

I love your Dottie cards - would you mind if I put them in our customer gallery? They are fab!

Louly said...

Oh wow!Thi is my favourite. I love how you've made the separate sentiments, isn't it funny how mistakes can turn into a whole new crafty discovery. I ave that embossing folder and I think I'll have to try that technique.xx