Tuesday 17 June 2008

Dotty about Dottie

Bit of a grotty photo but I love these little character downloads from Charmed Cards You can buy all sorts of different ones (This on is from the Dottie at Home Collection)and there is a male character too, called George. Most of them are just black & white outlines for you to colour in yourself but I've just bought the Christmas ones which come with a coloured in set too which will save a lot of time. The background papers (as ever *yawn* :) ) from Pink Petticoat I just love the versatility of printing off what I like rather than buying a slab of papers and hating half of them.

2 comments:

Linny said...

This is a cute card Jackie. Also love the graduation one.
I had to laugh at your comment on my blog about sounding like a pirate! lol I thought that too! lol.
Lindax
PS Is it only me that has access to your blog as Sonia couldn't get in.

Louly said...

Jackie this card is gorgeous. I'm so sorry I didn't have you on the Dottie customer blog list, I'm off now to rectify it. Don't worry about getting your cards into the gallery, as long as Karen has the thumbs up she'll just take the ones she wants directly from your blog. xx