Saturday 9 June 2007

Computer drawn Card from Toni


Toni sent me the lovliest card adorned with her own computer drawn graphics, I love it, the figure has that Bella/Lola-Rose feel to it with the match-stick arms. The supercute thing is that as the card was a thank you note for sending Toni a copy of "Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death" the figure (Toni) is holding a copy of that exact book. Great attention to detail Toni :)


I have some more hand crafted cards that I have received from Pam, Sadie and Linda but I am in such disarray (no change there then) I need to find them and photograph them. I hope to do this over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

LadyT said...

I'm so glad you liked the card. I had fun creating it. :) I just looked through your cards, they are wonderful! Have a great weekend my friend. ~Hugs~