Sunday 10 June 2007

Rose Card by Linda

This fabulous card was given to me by Linda, a friend I made through a card making forum and who subsequently turned out to live about a mile away from me :) I love it, it is so elegant and simple and looks sensational. I wanted to take a second photo to show how the gold card twinkles in the light, it's very subtle but when you see it it makes quite an impact, but it's difficult to get a picture that does it justice. In another forum I visit when someone copies someone elses idea for a card they call it CASE-ing (Copy And Selectively Edit ) I am soooo going to CASE this idea (Doesn't it sound nicer than pinch?)

1 comment:

little miss violet said...

yes, it sounds much nicer than pinch!

lovely cards. Like Toni's attention to detail too.

lots of love xxx