Monday 18 June 2007

Golf Thank You

My husband was invited to a "Men's Invitational" golf match on Saturday by a friend at another club and asked me to make a thank you card. I used the Cuddly Buddly Country Gents Golfer as the main element and the Freebie trophy from the same site that I coloured silver/grey and threaded on ribbon through the handles. The golfer is stuck on with foam pads and stands proud of the card but you can't see this in my photo. It probably doesn't look like it but it took me a couple of hours to make this card, although I was trying to make dinner at the same time. Not one of my better efforts but it'll do.

6 comments:

Darylynn said...

Hi Jackie! Like the Thanks "fore" ... What did it say inside? (((Hugz)))

~Pam~ said...

I think it is so cute!
~HUGS~

Jackie said...

♥♥♥♥

little miss violet said...

♥♥♥♥ :) I'm trying it too! ha ha

Denise said...

I think it looks great, and I love the play on words, what a great idea...
Hugs Denise

little miss violet said...

hello. sorry you've closed your diary for a while. hope all ok, will email you soon xxx