Sunday 27 May 2007

Green Flutterby

I really don't seem to find the time to do much card making - I think it's because I haven't got room to spread all my stuff out. And when I do try to do something I end up perched on my bed trying to cut or colour and have to keep trotting off to get the bits I need which rather sucks the fun out of it. You can see all the squalor of crafty bits on top of my chest of drawers in the photo. Anyway I have been making some ATC's over a period of time (perched on my bed) and yesterday finally got round to finishing them. I was then stuck with the dilemma of what to do with them so I decided to mount them onto cards. They are not the best but I am quite pleased with the way they turned out.
It was a learning experience and I think I will do better next time. I quite like the idea of ATC's as toppers that you could just make and store and then pop them on a card when required.

2 comments:

Darylynn said...

Really pretty cards, Jackie. Love that springy green. My Jr. High school class color was lime green which was a pretty unusual pick. I searched high and low for lime green shoes. That was before the days of flourescent colors. I've been sidetracked here trying to get the "listen and type the numbers you hear" wheelchair thingy to work. First time I've seen that. :)

little miss violet said...

brilliant cards Jackie. I wish I could find more time for card making. Mind you, if I didn't keep coming up with new projects, I might actually manage to do just that! ;o)
x