Monday 14 May 2007

The C's won the day

Thanks for voting everyone - it was a landslide victory for card C. so it has been finished off with an insert and popped in an envelope - I shall let you know how it was received. Angela makes beautiful cards herself so it's always a bit stressful sending one of my cards to her. As you can see from the inside of the card pictured on the left, I used a slightly bigger scottie dog die cut than the one I mentioned previously (The same size as a McVities Chocolate Hobnob) Thank you for the comments regarding the problems enlarging photo B. I had the same problem and don't really know what the answer is. When I told Holly the results of the votes she was surprised that Card A didn't get one single vote - although her personal choice was C. she thought A was better than B IRL (In real life). I haven't done much card making in the last couple of days but I have tried making some ATC's (Artists trading cards) but I haven't finished them yet and I think I would be too shy to trade my paltry efforts anyway.

No comments: