Monday 7 May 2007

Lola Rose

I have decided to re-start my card blog using Blogger (I was fiddling about learning how to use it to help a friend who wants to start blogging) I really like it so I've decided to stick with it. Anyway my exciting card news is that I sent two of my photos to the Pink Petticoat Customer Gallery and they are on display there. Here are the two cards - Carol's Birthday Card and a Thank You card for Linda . I need to crack on with a few more card projects this week, more birthdays more thank yous. I don't know how some people find the time to make so many cards, I think they must be born organised because I know I always feel guilty and that I should be doing something else :)


1 comment:

sadie said...

love your new card diary jackie. and love your cards too! :o) xx