Saturday 12 May 2007

Angela's Birthday

It's my cousin Angela's birthday on Wednesday and when I got my tiny little scottie dog die cuts from eBay this morning, that was the jumping off point for creating her card. She loves Radley handbags (who doesn't?) and I thought a card featuring a handbag and the Radley logo (a little black scottie dog) would fit the bill. Here is a photo of the die cuts. I have placed them next to a McVities chocolate hobnob to give a sense of scale.
However the best laid plans of mice and men etc. I went off at a tangent finally producing 3 cards, all with handbags but none of them using the scottie dog. I think once I've chosen which one to send, I will put the scottie dog inside with the phrase "Hope your birthday is bags of fun" Anyway If you'd like to help me choose which card to send her there is a little poll over on the side. Cast your votes now. (Voting is now over and the poll has been removed)

On Card A I have used a Happy Birthday and small mosaic cuttlebug folder to emboss and coloured in the image with a sakura glaze pen in turquoise and pebeo gloss touch in yellow.


Card B Uses Paper from Lola's Boudoir and the image stamp is coloured in with a sakura glaze pen in red and pebeo gloss touch in pink.


Card C uses pink daisy paper from the Blooming Doodles collection and the centres of the flowers are picked out with PaperMania adhesive stones in Pink.

All 3 use the Blooming Doodles handbag image stamp from Pink Petticoat.

3 comments:

little miss violet said...

I have to choose card C because it's pink and you know I love pink. card A is stunning,but card B is amazing. I love it. Still choosing the pink though! Off to cast my vote.
:)
xx

Darylynn said...

Hi Jackie,

I also chose card C but I couldn't get card B to enlarge so it didn't have a fair chance... I think it would be right up there, too. LOL at your reference point of the McVities chocolate hobnob... as far as I know that could be dime sized or as big as the moon! ;)

LadyT said...

I too chose Card C and like Darylynn, I couldn't get Card B to enlarge which is wierd. Looks great in here. Blogger will be my choice for my blog when my contract is up with my website provider. I use it for the family private blog and SS. :)