Tuesday 5 August 2008

Hmmm! Not a happy bunny!

When I matched up the brown of the Bazzill Bling card to the background of the Bon Bon Daydream Glittered Cardstock in the shop the seemed to match beautifully but of course as soon as I got it home it didn't match at all. But that's not really what I'm unhappy about - I've made this card for a girl at work who's just had an operation and she loves owls - but I can't give it to her because the blessed brown card that I've cuttlebugged won't stay stuck on to the Glitter card. I've noticed before with things that I've embossed with the cuttlebug folders didn't stay stuck but I thought it was because I was using cheap Asda roller strip sticky stuff and this time I used my 3 times the price, scrapbook adhesives permanent E-Z runner but still it keeps falling off. I don't know what to do. Anyway here is my stash from Saturday when I went to the Glitterpot with Linda, George, Other Linda and Donna. What a wonderful bunch they are - I had the best time.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hey Jackie, lovely card and the little owl is so cute :) I know what you mean about things not sticking to CB embossed card, it drives me nuts! I have tagged you, hope you don't mind, details are on my blog if you want to play :) Donna x

Linny said...

Hi Jackie. A very cute card. When I have something to stick onto glittercard I use silicone glue. It takes hours to dry but fixes really well. hugs Lindax

Kirsty Wiseman said...

thank you so much for filling in the petition - huge hugs to you xx

Love those purchases!