Sunday 17 August 2008

The Green, Green Grass of Hove


I'm in a bit of a green phase at the moment and still loving the Doodlebug flock paper. The image is a Sugar Nellie, the sentiment Cuddly Buddly and I learnt the stay put bow technique from here The other card is using a stamp from Elzybells. I went a bit mad and bought loads of them, mostly dog images, but a couple of girl ones and a couple of cat ones so you will be seeing quite a few of those in the coming weeks.I don't seem to have got the hang of colouring between the lines but that's no big deal.I am having such fun colouring so now, that the end result is immaterial, I enjoy the journey.

2 comments:

Linny said...

Hi Jackie,
These are both lovely cards. I love green too. Very clever idea with the bows. I watched the video clip.I need to get the brain cells into gear to remember that one! LOL

Donna said...

Lovely cards Jackie, you have been busy :) Donna x