Sunday 20 July 2008

Angel Dottie

I'm a bit clueless about card layouts and generally prefer something very simple but for this card I decided to use a template I saw on a blog I surfed onto called "I heart 2 Stamp" I think the overall effect is still quite simple because I've left the cardbase blank but I like the quirkiness of the little bits and bobs on it and it was good to try something other than my normal "image in the middle" approach. The central image is a Dottie Christmas Image from Charmed Cards coloured by me in PSP, and the rest was little bits of leftovers (couldn't throw out the scraps of flock paper - that would be sacrilege).The blues actually all match far better than the photo would suggest

3 comments:

Linny said...

Hi Jackie, A very pretty card and a Christmas one already! lol.Lindax

Linny said...

Hi Jackie, had a lovely day with you. Thank you. The Crabs you gave me are not the same as the one I have. Thanks once again. I must get some ointment for them! LOL Lindax

Donna said...

Hi Jackie, it was great to meet you yesterday and thank you so much for the cut outs you gave Sophie :) ROFL at Linda, I can confirm to everyone that you didn't give me crabs ROFL! Donna x