Wednesday 2 July 2008

Old Cards

I was looking for a photo of a card I made in May and knew I hadn't uploaded when I came across this one and realised I hadn't shared this either. Just as well really as it now appears I didn't take a photo of the other card. Anyway cuttlebugged background (Thank You and Swiss Dots), central image by PP "Just for Ewe" and I cut the scallops out on my craft robo, but they don't "nestle" as well as I would have hoped. Still practice makes perfect. Ribbon from a remnant material shop that has been has been having a retirement sale for longer than I care to remember - I bet I'll be retired before it is! This one features anothe c*ck-up, but I forged ahead regardless. You can't really see it in the small photo but I put the card in upside down and de-bossed the swiss dots instead of em-bossing them.

No comments: