Wednesday 10 October 2007

Take Three!

I coloured three of these stamped images from Penny Black all exactly the same, using watercolour paints and an Aqua Flo pen but decided I wanted to use them all differently. The two A5 cards feature background papers from Cinnamon Joe Studio, Ho Ho Ho range because they have the same mix of red, blue and green on them as I painted the images with. The landscape A5 card also has a lovely Christmas treeline ribbon that came from Liberty.The two portrait cards both have the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder used on the backgrounds. On the larger card I embossed onto a blue vellum and onto the small one I used a blue glitter card
which I cut notches into to support the stamped image. I also cut notches into the base card to support the glitter card. As usual I haven't added a sentiment.

No comments: