Sunday 7 October 2007

Steel Magnolias

I was given a pile of stamped images by Linda featuring various Magnolia stamps. (I'd never thought of stamping up some of my images for someone else, what a brilliant way to share - my card isn't as nice quality as Linda's though so I will hold off on that until I get some like hers) This one is Tilda. I wasn't too sure about my colouring in as it is very bold and bright. I had to team it with some bright paper I found in a free digi scrappping kit here The Fuschia Pink and the pale blue in the paper were a perfect match. Anyway it has grown on me overnight and I am now quite pleased with it. I haven't added a sentiment as I'm not sure yet how I'll use it, but I'll keep a scrap of the blue mat to tie any future additions back in. I'm thinking probably I will add a file tab at the side so as not to obscure the paper. There will be more Magnolias to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is wonderful Jackie..Its been a while since I came to your blog and you have made some great cards that I havn't seen before..I must make more of an effort to stop by more often...Lindax