Wednesday 12 September 2007

This little piggy went home!

I'm usually in such a hurry to try something out that I never seem to upload a polished finished project and this little piggy is no exception, I'd like to have embellished him a bit more. Linda recommended a site called A time for crafting where they have fab templates, and as soon as I saw this one I couldn't wait to cut him out. I have inked round his face and snout with a darker pink than the card to add a bit of definition, popped on some googley eyes and written "Hogs & Kisses" on the inside. I stuck the face on at a jaunty angle as it gave him a slightly quizzical look. Next time I use this template I will draw his trotters in as well, actually I think I will use this template over and over again, it is so adorable.

No comments: