Saturday 20 March 2010

Animal Crackers!

Blimey! It's been a fortnight since I last posted. Our whole house is in an uproar as DH has decided to decorate the stairs & hallway while I have been very busy in my own modest way running two farms and a cafe (On Facebook!) We have been to the cinema twice (The Blind Side - Very good, Happy Ever afters _ Meh!* ) And the theatre once to see Dave Gorman doing "SIT DOWN, PEDAL, PEDAL, STOP AND STAND UP (ONLY WITHOUT THE PEDAL, PEDAL BIT)" I laughed my socks off, husband somewhat more restrained. Other than that it's been the usual domestic trivia of going to work, coming back from work, making bunting, doing the bare minimum of housework to keep the house beyond the interest of Kim & Aggie. So to the Animal Crackers of the title - which will have to wait for another day or I'll never publish this post and visit anyone else's blog - I have spent a bit too much time on Farmville and too little on other stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Dave Gorman! And I love seeing comedians live - my sister and I went to see her heroine Sandy Tosvig a few months ago, I always embarass everyone by laughing at something which everyone else has stopped laughing at long before (sometimes takes a while for the penny to drop - poor auld thing!)