Friday 12 September 2008

Feline Groovy!

I said I had some more Elzybells stamps lurking in the wings but I seem to be stuck on this one design at the moment .I have been colouring away like mad but not actually making any cards but I had to get my finger out to make a birthday card this week and here is the result.The colouring doesn't seem a very good match for the (much loved) flocked doodlebug papers but it doesn't look so bad irl.I need to expand the colour range of my markers, but until then I'm just enjoying the colouring in.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Both of these are great cards Jackie and I love the colour schemes you have chosen for both of them. Thank you so much for the little bits and pieces you sent for me and Sophie, it was very kind of you and your card was soooo cute. I'm loving the crabs they're so cheeky lol! :) Donna x