Sunday 4 November 2007

Merry Wishes

The spring card seems to be popular at the moment so I thought I'd have a go at one. I used a craft robo template from Patricia at UKS cut out on Pink Petticoat doodle-iscious Christmas and Christmas Rainbow papers in Poppy and Gold, with the central image stamp from the same collection. I have used a scallop punch and also craft robo shapes from Cuddly Buddly to make the scalloped layers. I also pierced small holes in the gold scallop using my pokie tool, but it doesn't really show up in the photo that well. I rather like the way this has turned out.

2 comments:

simplyfairies said...

What a lovely card Jackie really pretty.....

Rosietoes said...

Jackie this is lovely. The spring cards are just that wee bit different and cardmakers love something new to add to their repertoire.
Your Craft Robo cards are fantastic. I have really enjoyed looking at them.
Oh, and BTW thank you for the lovely encouragement you left on my own blog. I appreciate it. :-)